Since we design and handcraft all of our fine furnishings in our own Derbyshire workshop, we have fun with it! A bit odd, even eccentric, our coffee table with angled legs appears as though it’s about to collapse, but we assure you, it’s sturdy. And, even better, it’ll make your space interesting!
Made of 100-200 year old 40mm reclaimed wood planks that were salvaged from historical Derbyshire factories and mills, this table has historical character. And those awesome angled legs are made of steel hand forged in the UK.
Purchase as end tables for your sofa, a coffee table in front of your sofa or as a side table for a chair in the living room or office.
- Each board was planed, joined and restored with respect to its history
- Ultra-durable nontoxic water-based stain and varnish applied for maximum protection
- Available in 3 sizes to fit your needs and the space in your home
Order 1 or 2 now to cherish the oddity, the illusion and the quirkiness of this bespoke table.
- M - Height 40cm x Diameter 60cm
- L - Height 40cm x Diameter 80cm
- XL - Height 40cm x Diameter 100cm