Reclaimed Dining Table, Industrial Modern Table, Rustic Contemporary Dining Table
- Stunning reclaimed chunky timber table top
- Reclaimed steel legs (originally factory window lintels)
- Powder coated in black, white or gold offering unrivaled protection
- 6 wood colour options
- Hidden felt protection for wood/ceramic flooring
- This table plants 1 tree per sale - read more here
The perfect piece for creating a decadent dining space! Our entirely reclaimed rustic dining table is a stunning example of re purposing multiple materials. Completely sourced, designed and manufactured from our workshop in Derbyshire. The timber is reclaimed from demolished mills in Manchester and is brimming with character. We plain, join, sand and stain, carefully ensuring the aged characteristics are preserved. The tapered steel legs are handcrafted from reclaimed factory window lintels, before being powder coated to bring a fresh modern aesthetic.
The table pictures is the in Smoked Oak 8-10 seater and is 210cm long x 85cm wide and 75cm high.
This table forms part of our 'contemporary' product range which features, angled minimalistic designs made with the finest hardwoods.
Reclaimed timber is unique in appearance and contains, scratches, dents, nail holes etc. We leave as many original features as possible which is forms the charm and personality. We don't use new scaffold boards which claim to be reclaimed.
Not the size your looking for? Contact us for a bespoke quotation. We can create any requirement including steel color, angles, sizes etc.
- 4-6 seater: Height 75cm x Length 150cm x Width 86cm
- 6-8 seater: Height 75cm x Length 180cm x Width 86cm
- 8-10 seater: Height 75cm x Length 210cm x Width 86cm
From order to your home within 4 - 6 weeks. 8-10 seater in Smoked Oak (main pic) in stock for immediate dispatch.
Please read our shipping policies
Free UK Mainland delivery excludes Channel Islands, Highlands, Offshore Islands & Ireland